We finally got some snow today just in time for my Snowball Cocktail with Hard Truth Spirit’s Toasted Coconut Rum! I knew from the moment I first sample their Toasted Coconut Rum at their distillery back in the fall that I wanted to use it for a snow-themed cocktail.
Their Toasted Coconut Rum and their Cinnamon Vodka are my two absolute favorite spirits to make festive drinks. I wouldn’t normally think a liquor would smell good, but this rum seriously smells like a candle and it is DELICIOUS.
Ingredients (Makes 2 cocktails):
- 4 oz Hard Truth Toasted Coconut Run
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 oz vanilla almond milk
- Sugar, coconut flakes, and simple syrup for the rim/garnish (optional)
- Dip the rims of two glasses in simple syrup, then dip in sugar, and place in the freezer for a couple of minutes
- Add rum, coconut cream, and almond milk to a shaker full of ice and shake
- Strain into the two chilled glasses
- Top with coconut flakes
You can find out where to get the Hard Truth Toasted Coconut Rum here: http://www.hardtruthdistilling.com/where-to-buy/
Leave a Reply