I’ve spent forever searching for the perfect pumpkin spice coffee creamer, and I finally ended up just making one myself! I don’t really go out for coffee that often and usually end up making some at home each morning. I still wanted a way to enjoy the seasonal drinks without having to keep the store bought kind in stock (they taste like chemicals anyways!)
This is the perfect homemade creamer and it only takes 4 ingredients! I was able to whip up a batch in under 5 minutes and it couldn’t be easier.
⁃ 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
⁃ 1/2 cup brown sugar
⁃ 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
⁃ 2 cups half & half (or 1 cup milk, 1 cups heavy cream)
1. Mix together pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar to a saucepan over medium heat
2. Add pumpkin purée and whisk until smooth
3. Switch to low and slowly whisk in half & half until fully blended
4. Let cool and store in an airtight container
5. Serve creamer with coffee like you normally would and enjoy!
Leave a Reply