Last year I made these American flag sugar cookies for the 4th of July, and they were a huge hit! I wanted to try another festive dessert this year, but I opted for something a little less time consuming.
These cookies could not be more simple to make! They use cake mix and just a few other ingredients, so whipping up a batch to pack for your July 4th festivities takes no time at all.
– 1 15.25 oz box vanilla cake mix
– 2 eggs
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup dried blueberries
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine cake mix, eggs and melted butter and mix
2. Add white chocolate chips, blueberries and cranberries
3. Mix on low
4. Scoop onto baking sheet, 1.5-2 inches a piece (makes 18-24 cookies depending on the size)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 min.
6. Let cool completely and enjoy!
Leave a Reply