Staying in for Valentine’s Day this year and in need of a DIY cocktail to make for your valentine? This Strawberry Mimosa could not be easier to make! It’s perfect for a date night at home and pairs so well with a box of chocolates.
Ingredients (makes 4 mimosas):
- Homemade strawberry juice (2 cups chopped strawberries blended with 1/2 cup water)
- Make homemade strawberry mixture by blending 2 cups chopped strawberries with 1/2 cup water
- Fill champagne flute halfway with strawberry mixture
- Slowly top with champagne and gently stir
- Garnish with extra strawberries and pair with chocolates