I’ve been such a fan of making different Moscow Mules at home ever since I got a pair of copper mule mugs! They’re so simple to make, and can be adjusted a bunch of different ways. I typically stick with a standard recipe made up of Hard Truth’s Straight No Chaser Vodka (we served this at our wedding!), lime juice, ginger beer, and then I add a twist!
This time I made a cranberry version that is perfect for the holiday season. You can find relatively inexpensive copper mugs at a ton of stores, but a regular glass works too if you don’t have any. Also, these make GREAT gifts!
– 1.5 oz. Hard Truth Vodka
– ½ oz. lime juice
– 4 oz. juice of choice (cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail)
– Ginger beer
– Optional garnishes (cranberries, lime wedge, rosemary)
Note: if you get fresh cranberries, you could muddle some at the bottom of the glass for extra flavor!
1. Fill a copper mug ¾ full with ice
2. Add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice
4. Fill the remainder with ginger beer
5. Stir, garnish, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply