With Thanksgiving quickly approaching (how is it November already!?) most people are focused on the turkey, sides, and desserts, but you don’t want to forget about the drinks! This Apple Cider Moscow Mule is such a simple cocktail to throw together, and it’s perfect for fall.
These mules only involve a couple ingredients, and of course some copper mugs. I used my favorite cinnamon vodka from Hard Truth for this for a hint of cinnamon. You can find out where to snag a bottle here.
These are perfect for sipping on while watching football and waiting for Thanksgiving dinner!
• 1.5 oz. Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka
• Juice from 1/2 of a lime
• Apple Cider
• Ginger beer
• Apple slices or cinnamon sticks for garnish
1. Fill a copper mug with ice
2. Add vodka and lime juice
3. Fill halfway with apple cider
4. Fill the remainder with ginger beer
5. Stir, garnish, and enjoy!
This is a sponsored blog post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.