Kicking off this year’s fall cocktail series with this deliciously refreshing Apple Cinnamon Mimosa! This is a twist on my classic Apple Cider Mimosa recipe. Odds are you’ve probably tried one of those before, but this one uses cinnamon vodka for a fun twist!
Hard Truth’s Cinnamon Vodka is my all-time favorite spirit to use from fall through the holiday season! We first tasted it when we visited Hard Truth Hills for a distillery tour last year.
Now at first, I was a little nervous about sampling it just because I’m not usually the biggest vodka fan. However, this Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka is like nothing I’ve ever tasted before! It is so smooth, and just the perfect amount of sweet with the cinnamon flavor. It pairs so nicely with the apple cider for the perfect festive drink!
- Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka
- Apple Cider
- Sugar and Cinnamon for the rim
- Simple Syrup for the rim
- Apple Slices for garnish
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon on a small plate
- Dip the Rim in simple syrup (caramel would also work great!) and then into the mixture
- Add 1/2 oz cinnamon vodka
- Fill halfway with apple cider
- Top with prosecco and gently stir
- Garnish with an apple slice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply