With the weather warming up (and with Cinco de Mayo this week!) I’ve been finding myself making margaritas at home more often!
I love a classic margarita with lime juice, simple syrup, triple sec and tequila. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve definitely enjoyed my fair share of jalapeño, mango, and strawberry ones, but there is just something special about a classic. Check out my favorite margarita recipe below!
Ingredients (makes one margarita):
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 3 oz tequila
- Salt & lime juice for the rim
- Dip the glass in lime juice, then salt
- Add everything to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake
- Pour into the glass over ice
Leave a Reply