It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which means we’re all going to need a few cocktails to get through it all. My first holiday cocktail this year is a festive twist on a classic gin and tonic. It’s the perfect cocktail to serve at holiday parties, and it could even be mixed up and poured in larger batches if needed!
I used Hard Truth Spirits gin for this. They’ve been my liquor of choice ever since our visit to Hard Truth Hills a few months ago. For more holiday cocktails, you can check out my Pumpkin Pie Martini, and Apple Pie Punch using their Cinnamon Vodka.
Ingredients (Yields one cocktail)
- 2 oz Hard Truth Spirits Gin
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz or a small splash orange juice
- Tonic water
- Cranberries (or rosemary for a festive touch!) for garnish
- Fill a chilled rocks glass with ice
- Add gin, cranberry juice, and orange juice and stir
- Top off with tonic water
- Gently stir