If you guys saw my Pumpkin Pie Martini I made last week you can probably tell that festive cocktails are my absolute FAVORITE. I’ve been using this Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka as my seasonal secret weapon all fall and I’ve got another great recipe for you: Apple Pie Punch.
We hosted our very first Friendsgiving this past weekend and I knew I wanted a big bulk batch style drink to serve. Punch is always a great choice for serving a group so that you aren’t stuck mixing drinks all night and can easily socialize with your guests. I made a large batch of this Apple Pie Punch, and it was such a hit that I was already making a second batch within the first hour!
The recipe below is what I made, but feel free to add more prosecco or ginger ale if you prefer a more bubbly punch!
- Large punch container (2 gallons or larger is best)
- 2 cups Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka
- 1 gallon of apple cider
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale
- 2-3 your favorite apples, sliced (I used Honeycrisp)
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- Stir together the apple cider and vodka until combined
- Slowly stir in the prosecco and the ginger ale
- Add apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- Serve with ice in individual punch cups to avoid diluting the punch too much