There is nothing I love more than a festive, seasonal cocktail. I’m typically brainstorming my holiday recipe ideas months in advance, and when we visited Hard Truth Hills for a distillery tour back in September I knew I had stumbled upon my new secret weapon: Cinnamon Vodka.
Now at first, I was a little nervous about sampling it just because I’m not usually the biggest vodka fan. However, this Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka is like nothing I’ve ever tasted before! It is so smooth, and just the perfect amount of sweet with the cinnamon flavor. I immediately purchased a bottle of it specifically for holiday cocktails, but this stuff is honestly sippable by itself!
I recently used it in the PERFECT Thanksgiving cocktail: Pumpkin Pie Martinis.
Ingredients (Makes 2 martinis)
- 4 oz. Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka
- 3 oz. Pumpkin spice or pumpkin pie liqueur
- 4 oz. Vanilla almond milk
- 6 Tablespoons of pure pumpkin
- Pinch or two of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs (for the rim and garnish)
- Sugar (for the rim)
- Crush up some graham crackers with some sugar and lay out on a plate
- Dip the martini glasses in water, and then the graham cracker mixture
- Add the Hard Truth Cinnamon Vodka, pumpkin spice liqueur, almond milk, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake and strain into two martini glasses
- Top with whipped cream and some of the graham cracker mixture
Oh that looks and sounds amazing! Definitely need to give it a try
This looks amazing! I also just tried to create my own pumpkin inspired martini but def will have to try to recipe out.