There is no question that fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! This month I will be doing a Pumpkin Recipe Series, so each week in October I’ll be posting a new one. A couple of weeks ago I held a poll on my Instagram stories where you all voted on which pumpkin recipes I should do, and these will be the winners of that!
We are starting with a cocktail of course. This is a Pumpkin Spice White Russian.
Yes, you read that right. A classic White Russian cocktail consists of vodka, coffee liqueur and cream. This take on it makes it a bit more festive by using Hard Truth’s Cinnamon Vodka, Kahlua, pumpkin spice creamer, and almond milk. You can rim the glass with a combo of pumpkin pie spice, sugar and crumbled graham crackers. It’s the perfect mix of boozy and sweet, and it tastes like October.
Makes 2 cocktails
- 4 oz. Cinnamon Vodka (I used my favorite one from Hard Truth Distilling Co.)
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 4 oz. Pumpkin Creamer (I used Silk’s Almond Pumpkin Spice creamer)
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice and graham crackers for the glass rim
- Mix together 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp sugar, and a few tbsp of crushed graham crackers on a plate
- Dip the rim of your glasses in water, and then into this mixture
- Add the vodka, kahlua, and pumpkin spice creamer to a cocktail shaker over ice and shake
- Pour even amounts into the two glasses
- Top with almond milk and stir
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice