One of my very first restaurant blog posts a year ago was for Nada, so this place will always hold a special place in my heart. Well, that and the fact that they have AMAZING food and drinks of course. I was so excited to learn that they recently revamped their entire menu this summer, so I knew I had to go check it out!
They still kept a lot of the most popular items like the Pork Belly Taco, the Mexico City Pastor Taco, the Nadarita and the Suprema. The new items are spread throughout the entire menu including appetizers, cocktails, entrees and sides. Check out some of the items that we tried!
- The La Bomb-a – Reposado, lime, blood orange, and habanero syrup
- Don Goes To Mexico – Maestor dobel blanco, triple, fresh lemon, blueberry-basil, soda water
- Salsa Trio – Fire-roasted tomato ancho salsa, tomatillo verde, habanero salsa
- Lobster Lettuce Wraps – Lobster, dill, aiolo
- Caramelized Cauliflower
- Baja Fish
- Chicken Carbon
- Mexican Street Corn, I could eat this for EVERY meal.
They also have entrees other than tacos, including this new Ancho-Rubbed Mahi!
Overall, everything we tried was absolutely delicious, and Nada remains one of my favorite spots downtown! You can check out the whole new menu here: Nada Indianapolis Menu